Thursday 18 November 2010

Sorel boots



SOREL caribou boots
Rich and supple full grain leather, sheepwool lining, waterproof vulcanized rubber.

Sorel has been created by the family Kaufman in Ontario that the company had existed since 1908 and was known for making boots for winter.
In 1962, the Sorel brand was launched and has quickly been a major success because it was the first brand to develop boots with leather uppers featuring a vulcanized rubber shell 100% waterproof, with a slipper removable felt. The Caribou is the flagship model of the brand. 

So I need new boots this fall/winter to work on locations outside the studio.
Was thinking about these great classics (tip from Stylist Jeroen Kamphorst) .
I get really cold feet in my Hunters, witch are NOT waterproof grrrrr......

Oh and my friend and photographer Jacob van Rozelaar made this portret
of me today while we were working. 
I just love the lightning and he did a great job 
making me looking 25 years old again with photoshop :-)


Top by H&M, jacket by ZARA

Bisou Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA