Friday 26 August 2011

Chapeau Chapeau



























This fall and winter we can all wear hats again.
I actually hope that this trend be stay for a decade, like in the old days.
When it was normal/ etiquette to wear hats and gloves when you left your home.

These inspiring pictures are from the Italian Flair with Dutch model Ilonka
Represented by Tjarda Model Management in Amsterdam

I am convinced to see more hats, fedoras, chapeaus and barrets on the streets this F/W2012

Enjoy your weekend!
Bisou Anna 

3 comments:

  1. I loooooove hats :D
    And Ilonka is amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. count me in! you know i love hats! the more the better! i used to be a head piece girl, but now i am more into hats! love the big, high ones

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nobody wear hats in Spain, I have no idea why???
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA