Monday 21 November 2011

Home & Interior by CsaraH

I proudly present to you a new guest editor of Anna's Choice.
CsaraH

She has this love affair with colors, textures in all kind of materials but most of all with fabrics.
From now on (ones in a while) she is going to share her inspiration on
 interiors, houses, accessories, art and more here on Anna’s Choice.
I am so happy, because I love her eye for pretty things. 


This first post she gives you a little peak in her lovely and colorfull house.
Enjoy!!






What are you looking at?
* Dahlia’s in grandmothers can
* Vintage candle with flamengo found on a flea market in Gent Belgium
* Ikea chair with home made cushens (fabrics of my favorite designer Kaffe Fassett)
* Home made hearts (Csarah) on Josephine’s door
* Most wonderful wallpaper of Designers Guild



See ya soon in a next post.
 CsaraH!!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of magical things.
    Welcome Csarah
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect to me, my second passion is interior, so the more tips the better

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA