Wednesday 15 August 2012

Before & After with a vintage dress!








I find it so much fun to customize a vintage dress. This one got shortened and became strapless.
With my size 38 I am not stick thin and the ruffles make me look a size 40, but hey Sophia Loren and Marilyn were a 38/40 and looked hot. 
So I embrace my curves and look and feel very feminine in this cocktail dress. 
Designed by Nettie Vogues London W.I. which was probably made somewhere in the 60s.
She also designed for princes Diana, pretty cool to own a dress by her hand and eeehhh mine :-)
What do you think, did it work out for the better?

Bisou Anna

ps. and the red patent heels are by ZARAtrf  (buy here)

Photographed by Maartje van den Broek
Follow with FACEBOOK & TWITTER

6 comments:

  1. Dear Anna, you are looking and doing fabulous here! My sources gave away that Miss Monroe was size 42. Just stretching the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you look amazing and so fabulous! the little cute belt emphasizes your waist and it gives you a vintage effect! this dress is made to be strapless, so good job! very classic look and oh so refined, absolutely stunning lady! and oh those red gorgeous lips! you should do a tutorial on how to apply lipstick, i am clueless about it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect

    azroswi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA