Wednesday 12 September 2012

TOV Essentials




 Bloggers personalizing a bag of choice!

TOV Essentials showroom with the spring/summer 2013 collection. 





Burning in my logo with a very very very hot pen... that was fun!!!

Showing the result with Sahrissa Lingg. What a sweet, positive, energetic and inspiring woman!


Once in a while I go to a bloggers event. You know I am a busy woman so it has to be a good one :-)
And yes the accessory TOV Essential brand organized a fabulous one.
After a presentation about the history of the brand and about making leather (since 1100 before Christ)  it was time for us bloggers to become creative. 
We could personalize a bag of choice... what? Yes yes yes!!! As a shoe and bag addict....it was an afternoon in heaven. Ad spikes, burn letters in leather (check my name tag) or bead some beads.

TOV is a brand for a woman who wants luxury & quality but for a good price. The bags are all handmade in Italy... "hello" handmade....and the price range is €199,- till €399,- That is way cheaper than my Mulberry but the same quality. Amazing initiative by Sahrissa (who started TOV as a jewelry brand) and her husband.
And I quote "the Dutch woman spends around €30,- per year on a bag" Isn't that terrible?
But you know, if you spend money on a beautiful, quality and luxurious bag, you can never ever go back to a cheap one. 
So check out TOV.nl and spoil yourself! I hate the "you are worth it" line, but it is so tru. Even worse hahahaha :-)

 Dear TOV thank you for inviting me to this amazing event, the helping hand while customizing,
Sahrissa's positive and inspiring energy and thank you for my amazing bag.
Bisou Anna 

3 comments:

  1. love the leather of that bag and the color, such a deep brown color! perfect shopping tote (don't know why they call it a shopping tote, i would never use it to put my groceries in there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool!! I want to make one! Love it

    Dikke kus sjarde

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie tassen...en ook een leuk shirt! Waar is die van? Groetjes Rianne

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA