Friday 12 October 2012

Me & WILD







Next month in November it will be 10 years ago that I quit Alice Deejay. 
It was a great project, fabulous time, amazing experience and an almost unreal period in my life.
Last wednesday the dutch radio station WILD FM called me, how are you? what are you up to?
It was a lot of fun talking to Anthony & Dyantha, I listen to them almost every morning.
It felt great to reminisce about those days with them.

So if you understand Dutch, have fun with this little interview-clip.
If you were or are an Alice Deejay fan, some questions will be answered :-)
And I give away a big premiere...the start of my own clothing line. 
Wich will be sold exclusively online next year on May 1 2013.
More about that soon :-)    




Bisou Anna

1 comment:

  1. OMG! that's comes as a surprise!!! I am wondering if I have ever met you somewhere?
    I use to go clubbing in whole Italy and sometimes abroad.
    do you have anything yours on youtube?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA