Friday 30 November 2012

Girl Power!












Last sunday I was invited to give a "how to present myself" workshop on a girl empowerment day @ Delft.
Young girls from the age of 11 until 16 were invited and could participate with 3 workshops.
* Make your own jewelry * Moodboard your inside * How to present yourself with make-up and fashion

There were also 2 groups of girls who had to buy an entire outfit with a low budget of €15,- As you can see they did an amazing job (the maritime look won)

I am wearing a top and skirt by Bruuns Bazaar (via Trade Studio buy here), wolford tights, black suede over the knee boots by ZARA and once with a black smoking jacket by SANDRO and once with a army blouse by Zadig & Voltaire. 
To show the girls how you can change your look and what you emit towards other people. 
Half of how people respond to you or how they see you, is in your own hands.
This is my philosophy, so when you need some power (couse of a bad mood or a bad night) try to dress yourself with a jacket with shoulder pads and wear red lips.
  
We had lost of fun and I hope I can be there again next year!

Bisou Anna

Photographed by Laura de Haan
If you want this project in your city or town contact Something Extra here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA