Thursday 21 February 2013

Sisley


As you may know, the bags and blue circles under my eyes are not the best feature in my face.
So because of that fact I am obsessed with concealer.

And off course my favorite brand in the world just launched the best product in the world (that is my opinion).
The Phyto Cernes Éclat, in three colors ( I am a number 1), is a new skincare treatment specially designed for the eye contour area, with a complete and visible dual action against dark circles and puffiness.
And you know what  IT WORKS!!!!!!!

Thank you Sisley for giving me 4 extra hours of sleep every morning :-)

Bisou Anna


Photographed by Judith Anna Pronk
Follow with FACEBOOK & TWITTER & PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA