Monday 10 June 2013

Lighting....







One of the advantages of my job as a make-up artist, is that I can ask the professional wizards of light
to shoot my picture/ outfit for my little blog.
So last week at the end of the day working @ the BlowUpStudio it was my turn to stand in the light.

A big thank you again Hans de Kort for shooting this outfit post in a professional setting and lightning.
At my age a girl is very happy with that :-)

Wearing a SamsoeSamsoe blouse (via TradeStudio), silk skirt by ZARA, vintage belt, MANGO sandels & H&M clutch

Bisou Anna

Follow with INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK  

3 comments:

  1. Super leuk! Mooie foto's. En ik houd van jouw looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how stunning is the light indeed!!! love your casual perfect city outfit!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to know what you think.
Please leave acomment
BISOU ANNA